Rules for the 3rd Annual Be Kind Music Festival
• Wristbands for entry and camping are given at GATE 1. You may not enter the venue without a wristband.
• Online ticket sales end 3 days before event. Friday entry requires admission & camping ticket • $35 GA $25 Camping for (2) $40 RV for (4).
· SATURDAY $35 GA $25 Camping for (2) $40 RV for (4)
· **There will be a search of vehicles at GATE 1. The following are NOT allowed in venue: - NO GLASS - NO illicit drugs or glass paraphernalia.
- NO WEAPONS OF ANY KIND.
• There will be a bag search at GATE 2, entrance to Showfield. The following items are NOT allowed on Showfield: NO canopy tents or Sun shade structures. Umbrellas and Sportbrellas are allowed behind sound stage in designated area. 1 UNOPENED bottle of water is allowed. We will have bottled water for sale for $1.
• Open fires in existing fire pits only. • Showfield closes at 11:45pm.
• CAMPING PASS: Forest camping- up to 2 people, Car camping (limited spots)- up to 2 people (Limited spots available) RV camping - up to 4 people VW camping - up to 4 people. If any of you camp-mates will be arriving after you enter, you must provide their name/names at Will Call, at GATE 1, and THEY must arrive with their entry ticket or purchase upon arrival. REMINDER: No one gets thru Gate 1 without a wristband.
· Gates close Friday at 12:30 am
• GATE TIMES: Box Office opens on Friday the 27th @ 3:30pm and 10 am Saturday the 28th. SUNDAY: Open at 9 am for exiting. Must be out of venue by NOON.
• Service Dogs only. YOU MUST HAVE ALL DOCUMENTATION AND UPDATED TAGS
Copyright © 2018 Be Kind Music Festival - All Rights Reserved.